Revit MEP

Contributor
JColombe77
Message 1 of 3 (115 Views)

Shading stuff

115 Views, 2 Replies
04-04-2012 06:15 AM

I would like to shade VAV boxes, air terminals, ducts, etc

I think I can do ducts with color scheme but how do I shade mech equipment and air terminals

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)

Re: Shading stuff

04-04-2012 06:46 AM in reply to: JColombe77

You should use View Filters to accomplish that. Using these, you can set specific graphical override (visibility, lines, patterns) to all elements that meet the conditions of the defined Filter Rules. Just reply if you need any more information...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Contributor
JColombe77
Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)

Re: Shading stuff

04-04-2012 06:53 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

Thanks!  Workign on a auto sizing return grille now once done I will test your method and write back either way.

Cheers,

Announcements
Autodesk Alert | We are currently working on restoring Previous Version License request access in the Autodesk Subscription Center. If you are a subscription customer and would like to request a Previous Version License, please use this link as a temporary workaround. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.