Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Error - 'toUpperCase' of undefined or null reference

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
CoscoFire
483 Views, 4 Replies

Script Error - 'toUpperCase' of undefined or null reference

Just downloaded the Revit 2015 trial, installed it, and now, after logging in with Autodesk User ID, this is the result: 

Capture.JPG

What the hell do I do????

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: CoscoFire

This is likely a problem with your Internet Explorer.  What version are you running and is it your default browser?

Other people are reporting the same issue also, so it is possible that the problem could be on the website.

Edit:  I am going to try to escalate this.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
CoscoFire
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you very much.  Yes I need a resolution to this ASAP.

Message 4 of 5
CoscoFire
in reply to: TravisNave

Any updates on this fix?

You were correct in your initial assessment.  I have Chrome as my browser.  I changed the default to IE, and it worked just fine.

Thanks!!

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: CoscoFire

I have received notification and confirmation from other users that this is now fixed.  I have been trying to hit all the threads about this.  Try it now and let us know.  Thanks!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report