Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules - totals

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
filipesmsantos
1014 Views, 1 Reply

Schedules - totals

Hi everybody

I need help to make a schedules of round ducts. I want a schedule with 6 lines. In that 6 lines I want to see the diameter, length, wich I already achieve but after that, I want to sum every value of each diameter and in the end I want a schedule with that 6 lines instead having a single line for each duct.

I hope you can understand my question.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: filipesmsantos

In the Schedule's Properties, Sorting/Grouping tab, disable "Itemize Every Instance" at the bottom. This will cause all elements that fit the same Sorting/Grouping configuration to be combined into a single row. Note that if these elements have differing values in a field that is not included in the Sorting/Grouping, that cell will appear blank unless "Calculate Totals" (see below) is enabled, in which case the sum of the all of the values will be displayed instead.

"Grand Totals" can be configured under the Sorting/Grouping tab as "Footer:", using the pull-down to determine what data to show. Next, under the Formatting tab, for each applicable field, enable "Calculate Totals". Note that some data types (such as Text) cannot be totaled so this option will be greyed-out for those fields.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report