Revit MEP

Distinguished Contributor
Mehdi.Kardehi
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

Schedules heading disapear

106 Views, 1 Replies
03-09-2014 06:20 PM

I have created a schedule of mechanical equipment and as soon as I click on any of the cells the header row disapears. To get it back I need to select a column and click reset in appearance panel. This is very annoying. Could any one please tell me how to stop this happening?

Cheers,

M

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

Re: Schedules heading disapear

03-10-2014 07:45 AM in reply to: Mehdi.Kardehi

The only thing that immediately comes to my mind is that in Revit 2014, the headers in the Schedule View are not "frozen" to the top of the View like in previous versions, meaning that if you scroll down on a long schedule, the headers will be scrolled of the page. Since this does not sound like what you are experiencing, I have two questions.

1.) Can you reproduce this in a new project file?

2.) Can you post a sample of a Project File that displays this behavior?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.