Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Calculated Value

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
m.jarvis
1039 Views, 4 Replies

Schedule Calculated Value

I am trying to create a schedule shown in "Mastering Autodesk Revit MEP 2012" Figure 12.3

The column is a calculated value that shows the difference between the required lighting level and the actual level. A dif-
ference greater than 5 foot-candles causes the cell to turn red.

Can you tell me the formula to enter as acalculated value to achieve this. Also which "Type" in the calculated value drop down

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Calculated value is Illuminance Type and formula is Req Ltg Level-Avg ext illuminance.

Conditional formatting could be 'Calculated parameter' not between +5 or -5 or could be Not less than 0 - depending on your tolerance.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 5

I now have an error message of "inconsistant Units"

Message 4 of 5

avg Est Illuminance should be illuminance type. the Req lighting level project parameter should also be of the same type and so should the calculated value. If not then you will get the error message. Whn using calculated values, then you need to ensure that the parameters/calculated values are generally the same (excluding integers and numbers).

Checking the project units can also help give you some idea of what type the parameters and calculated values should be.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
m.jarvis
in reply to: m.jarvis

Many thanks - I have it working now after checking MEP settings

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report