Revit MEP

Valued Contributor
genem
Message 1 of 4 (599 Views)
Accepted Solution

sanitary tees

599 Views, 3 Replies
10-09-2012 08:48 AM

If I have a sanitary tee in a run, and I click on the + to make it a double sanitary tee, it never works.I get this error: "The converted fitting was not defined in the routing preference. Please assign one on the connected curve types."

I can insert a doulbe sanitary tee in the main manually, and then reconnect the other branch lines.

Anyone know an answer as to how to make it work in the first place?

genem@... (NNTP handle: genemarz)
You may recognize me from the
hundreds of previous newsreader posts
I've made over the last 10 years
as genemarz

Valued Mentor
dennis
Message 2 of 4 (595 Views)

Re: sanitary tees

10-09-2012 09:16 AM in reply to: genem

The double-sanitary fitting needs to be defined as a cross in the routing preferences of the pipe type.

Valued Contributor
genem
Message 3 of 4 (592 Views)

10-09-2012 09:20 AM in reply to: dennis

I think it was already?

genem@... (NNTP handle: genemarz)
You may recognize me from the
hundreds of previous newsreader posts
I've made over the last 10 years
as genemarz

Distinguished Mentor
asommer
Message 4 of 4 (572 Views)

10-09-2012 10:48 AM in reply to: genem

Go to the "Type" Properties of the pipe type you are using.  under the "Fitting" parameters, you can select what type of "Cross" to use.  select your double sanitary tee next to the Cross type.  You might have to delete the tee and re-create the connection for it to recognize the change.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.