Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanitary Fittings

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1224 Views, 2 Replies

Sanitary Fittings

Hi,

I'm defining a pipe system type for cast iron waste. I've loaded in the "Branch 88 Deg Radius Curve - Plain - CI" Revit family to use as a branch, but in the type parameters it's not showing up as an option in tee. In the family, it's defined as a 'wye' type. What's the way to get this fitting to show up? Change it's type to tee? Which surely would make a wye type pointless?

Cheers for any help

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
julianjameson8403
in reply to: Anonymous

Yep and Yep in answer to your questions.

There are many redundant part types as far as the auto-routing goes. However, that said, bear in mind that as humans we are able to easily selct in our minds what part type we want but how do you do that easily in a program without lots of questions/tick boxes/etc. which would make a tedious work flow.

It would be nice to see an option like tap or tee for branch or wye in the auto routing as a future function.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Rodem has developed an extensive product offering that covers your processing requirements from raw material storage to final packaging.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report