Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rise drop symbols

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
snutbrown
189 Views, 3 Replies

Rise drop symbols

After my current project goes out, I will be working on company standards. I would like to reduce the size the symbols. my main concern is the rise/drop, tee, elbow, and reducer fittings. Is it possible to change these or are the hard coded into the program somewhere?
thanks for your help
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
snutbrown
in reply to: snutbrown

Just because you do not like the program does not give you the right to complain on my thread where i am trying to get information to help me deliver a good looking final product. I am currently working on two buildings 87,000 sq ft and 187,000 sq ft.

Yes these buildings are taking longer than in auto cad, but the program is in it's infancy. When was the last time anybody released a product for mass use that didn't need work.
Rant somewhere else. I have work to get done.

thanks to everyone else that can post a useful responses.
Message 3 of 4
jason.martin

I think maybe a post was deleted somewhere that I never saw, because I'm having trouble following the conversation...

Anyway, the "size" of the annotations are controlled in 2 different places, based on what type of "element" they are.

The size of the "symbols" that you see for fittings is controlled by a setting in Mechanical Settings -> Pipe Settings called Pipe Fitting Annotation Size.

The size of Rise / Drop symbols is controlled by value in Mechanical Settings -> Pipe Settings -> Rise Drop called Pipe Rise / Drop Annotation Size.

The smaller you make these settings the smaller the fittings will be scaled (based on the view scale, of course). The value that you are entering in both of these is (conceptually) the "final" plotted size.
Message 4 of 4
snutbrown

Thanks, that is helpful.

You didn't miss anything, he just decided to complain on my thread and I didn't appreciate it so i responded the way I did.

Thanks agian,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report