Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit UI

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
revitworkbench
468 Views, 1 Reply

Revit UI

hello, is there a way to decrease the size of the icons and UI text in Revit? I seem to remember reading somewhere once that some one did this. I know how to colaps the icons but thats not what I'm looking for, I just want everything in general smaller so that I can have more screen real estate for my modeling (similiar to windows Ctrl+scroll for desktop icons). Does anybody out there know how to do this? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Autodesk Ribbon interfaces and menus (such as button labels, panel labels, tab labels, menu lists, and tooltips) use the font defined in the Windows Control Panel.

By default, it is usually "Segoe UI" Size 9. If the font size or Windows Appearance Style is changed, the Autodesk interface can have difficulties displaying the font.

If you are using Windows 7, you can use the process below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-windows-fonts#1TC=windows-7

If you are using Windows 8 (or 8.1), you can change the test sieze (but not typeface) by going to Control Panel > Display > Change only Text Size.

If you want to display everything smaller, I would look changing the DPI in Control Panel > Display.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report