Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP HVA Zone Colour Schemes

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sda
Observer
348 Views, 1 Reply

Revit MEP HVA Zone Colour Schemes

Help!

I am fairly new to revit , but learning it quite quickly. However I have hit a problem. What i am trying to do is to create a zone made up of around 22 spaces then apply a colour scheme to it. the spaces add to the zone ok but when i apply a color scheme to the view some of the spaces don't show coloured they stay the same default green colour of the space, when I edit the zone and remove these spaces and add other ones, different spaces then become un coloured. The colour scheme is simply based upon the name of the zone so every space within that particular zone should be the same colour but its not happening. I could maybe under stand it if this was happening to the same space all the time but its different spaces. Maybe im doing something wrong I dont' know but all help and advice would be greatly recieved

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: sda

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

Can you attach the Project file here? You can create a sample file by opening your Project with "Detach from Central" (if it's Workshare Enabled) and by removing unnecessary elements and purging. If you cannot get the file small enough to post here, then send me a Private Message and I will give you my email address if you would like me to take a look.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report