Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP beginner

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
vishnuucs
296 Views, 3 Replies

Revit MEP beginner

Dear all, I would like to start learn Revit MEP. How can I start? I should learn Revit Archutecture first to get better understanding? I am Electrical Design Engineer having experience in 2D Autocad. Which software I should install for learning purpose ? Revit , Revit Architecture or Revit MEP ? I am requesting your valuable advices.

Thanks,

Vishnu.C.S

Kerala, India

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: vishnuucs

Hello

I suggest that you beginning learn Revit Architecture.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
SteveKStafford

In my opinion, if your focus is Electrical then learning Revit Architecture is like using software for pediatrics when your experience is being a dentist. They are both involved in medicine but different trades. Learn Revit MEP.

replied to a request for learning references in another thread here.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi,

I suggest you to start with Revit MEP...since you are in electrical fiels there isno use of studying the Architetcure ...so start with MEP its very usefull in design terms...

Spoiler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report