Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT MEP 2012 - Missing duct and piping insulation panels ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
systemswest
1486 Views, 3 Replies

REVIT MEP 2012 - Missing duct and piping insulation panels ?

Been using the newer version of REVIT lately (2014), but how I'm doing some addendums on an older REVIT MEP 2012 project and I'm trying to add pipe insulation and the "Add Insulation tab / panel" is gone, missing.  I opened up a blank new project and added some ducts and piping, but both the ductwork and piping insulation panels are missing.  Also if I go to the 'Properties" dialog the Insullation area is "locked".  I can "see" the insulation on original piping we've "insulated", but now I can't add insulation to the piping added in the addendum.

HELP!

REVIT says it's "uptodate" and no service packs or updates are available.

Right now I'm running the "Repair" tool to see if that fixs it.

WEIRD!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
systemswest
in reply to: systemswest

FIXED. Did a repair and they came back.  .Net Framework issue?  

While repairing 2012 I tried 2013 and no panels where missing.

No need to replay

Message 3 of 4
systemswest

Okay, the "repair" worked for a day. came back in today (monday) and REVIT 2012 MEP is doing the same thing - not displaying the insulation options for ductwork and piping, in fact it appears the whole "modify" menu is not displaying correctly. Anyone have a fix for this that does not involve repairing REVIT every day. Thanks
Message 4 of 4
bcpratt

This solved the same problem for me: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21344242&linkID=9273944

Hopefully the applied fix doesn't automagically disappear next time I reboot or Windows does an auto-update....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report