Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit MEP 2010 Imperial Tutorial - download location?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
r2d23cpo14
3039 Views, 6 Replies

Revit MEP 2010 Imperial Tutorial - download location?

I am using Revit 2014 but would like to complete the Revit MEP 2010 Imperial Tutorial. Does anyone know where I can obtain the MEP 2010 training files for downloading?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
CoreyDaun
in reply to: r2d23cpo14

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

Sorry for the delay of response. I was unable to find the Revit MEP 2010 files for download on Autodesk.com, but perhaps a Google search may find another source?

Is there a particular reason that you are seeking the Revit MEP 2010 tutorials? If you are using Revit 2014, a lot has changed since then, and some of the points in those old tutorials may be a bit different or flat out wrong, now.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
r2d23cpo14

Hello Corey,

I have a hardcopy of the Revit MEP 2010 Imperial Tutorial and would like the training files so that I can do this tutorial. I also have an Autodesk Training Guide (Sybex) that also comes with training files. I have noted that newer Revit training is usually video tutorials, I prefer PDF tutorials. It is strange that no one in the Autodesk community knows where one can find these useful MEP 2010 training files for newbies.  I have also tried searching for them on Google without success.

Message 4 of 7
SteveKStafford

I have a copy of the 2010 MEP tutorial dataset POSTED HERE. I'm not sure it is the complete dataset because of the way the folders are numbered but it may be just based on chapters in the tutorial.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 5 of 7
r2d23cpo14

That's great, thanks Steve.

Message 6 of 7

Thank you for posting this Steve! This is very helpful.

Message 7 of 7

Thanks for sharing these files, It's a big help!!!

Smiley Happy

Franc

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report