Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Electrical Branch Panel Schedules

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
hmunsell
1221 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Electrical Branch Panel Schedules

I have a client standard electrical branch Panel schedules I’m trying to comply with. At the bottom of the schedule they require the Phase Load A, B & C to be totaled separately for Odd and Even circuits as well as Total Connected A, B & C. I can’t find a way to do it though. the few things I have tried total the entire phase, I can’t find a way to have it only total the odd or even circuits columns.

On the same schedule, according to their standards, they want graphical representation of the Phase A, B & C in the center of the schedule. The only options I can find only provide options for totals and shading.

Any help on these issues would be appriciated.....

Thank You.

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: hmunsell

hmunsell wrote:

"I have a client standard electrical branch Panel schedules I’m trying to comply with. At the bottom of the schedule they require the Phase Load A, B & C to be totaled separately for Odd and Even circuits as well as Total Connected A, B & C. I can’t find a way to do it though. the few things I have tried total the entire phase, I can’t find a way to have it only total the odd or even circuits columns..."

That is an odd standard; what is the benefit of that? In any case, Revit is not capable of replicating that in any automated way.

hmunsell wrote:

"...On the same schedule, according to their standards, they want graphical representation of the Phase A, B & C in the center of the schedule. The only options I can find only provide options for totals and shading."

One cannot include graphics in a Panel Schedule Template, so this is also not directly possible in Revit. The best you could do here would be to blank out the center columns in the Panel Schedule Template (remove shading, interior borders, font to white) and then create a Generic Annotation Family that is manually placed in the open space once the Panel Schedule is placed on a Sheet. With some work, you could create a Generic Annotation Family of which you can set the size (no. of ccts) parametrically.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
hmunsell
in reply to: CoreyDaun

That was the answer I was expecting on both issues. just because I couldn’t figure it out, doesn’t mean it can be done (but it usually does…. Smiley Happy )

I hadn’t seen that option for a panel schedule either, I’m not an electrical designer, and don’t know what the benefit would be either, it’s just that client..... I think I have the schedule template close enough to there standard that they will accept it. I just told our electrical designer he would have to put the Even/Odd load totals in manually.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions….

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report