Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT CRASHING - "RECOVERY" FILE

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CADNYC
397 Views, 1 Reply

REVIT CRASHING - "RECOVERY" FILE

I am hoping someone has seen this before....

When I am drafting ductwork in Revit 2014 and cut a section to connected duct to the main duct I frequently have been get the error in the screen snap attached to this message. I have to create a recovery file and then call our BIM team in. We operate on 1 model so I am worried I am going to create problems for the other trades.

I should also mention, I am proficient in Revit and I am not doing anything but drafting basic ductwork.

Any thoughts of suggestions?

Thx!

CADNYC

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: CADNYC

Sorry for the delay of response, but I think you should open a Support Case, if you have not done so already. This can be done though the Subscription Center on Autodesk.com.

CreateSupportCase.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report