Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 Update Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
barryclark75
686 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2014 Update Issue

Hello all.

I originally installed Revit MEP 2013 from disk and updated to 2014 over the web. I tried to install Update 1 and it asked for RME2014.msi. I don't believe I have this anywhere.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: barryclark75

You probably will need to redownload the product if you didn't save your original 2014 download.  Many times, the service packs require the original installation source as well. 

You can download it again from your Subscription Center, or you can download it from Matt, the virtual assistant. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the reply.

I have the install downloaded to my desktop but the update still doesn't happen.

(this is still Barry despite what my Vistor name says)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report