Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2014 - Flex duct connectionw with main duct after running duct sizing tool

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jigar.wsp
684 Views, 3 Replies

Revit 2014 - Flex duct connectionw with main duct after running duct sizing tool

Hi All,

when I connect flex duct with main duct it works fine but when I do duct sizing all flex duct disconnect from main duct. This problem happend only with TAP connection.

I work in same way with revit 2013 and never face problem. Can some one let me know are they facing same issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
danielkazado
in reply to: jigar.wsp

Hi ,

When I used your file and draw a new ductwork with "Rectangular Duct Radius Elbows/Shoe Takeoffs_BMA" as you mentioned all is ok. 

When I run the duct calculation with only selecting the main duct it disconnect from the flex duct and delete the tap "WSP_M_RoundTakeoff-Damper Standard.

When I run the duct calculation with selecting the main duct, tap and flex all together the calculation runs properly.

I think you have to run the duct calculation after  selecting all three items or all system. 

Daniel Kazado

Please use Accept as Solution if your question is answered.
You may Give Kudos if the answer is helpful.
Message 3 of 4
jigar.wsp
in reply to: danielkazado

Thanks for your quick reply.

I checked with whole system and it works but acutally it works just with ducts & duct fittings without selecting flex ducts in Revit 2013.

Anyways thanks

Message 4 of 4
jigar.wsp
in reply to: jigar.wsp

Hi Friend,

Even if we just select duct and change size then it disconnet with flex duct

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report