Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Schedule Bug

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
buknoy357
782 Views, 3 Replies

Revision Schedule Bug

For some strange reason, revisions won't show up on the revision schedule. I'm having exactly the same issue as these guys: http://www.revitcity.com/forums.php?action=viewthread&thread_id=31121 http://www.revitcity.com/forums.php?action=viewthread&thread_id=31453 http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?153520-Revision-Field-Values-Missing-in-Revisions-on-Sheet-Dia... Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: buknoy357

Hello and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

It looks like you've done some research, and by the looks of things, submitting the problem to Autodesk and opening a Support Case would be the proper course of action.

If you'd like us to investigate, we could use a sample project file - open your Project file (Detach from Central if Workshared), delete all elements/unnecessary Views/Schedules/etc., Purge Unused as much as you can, manually delete all MEP Fitting Families through the Project Browser, save it as a separate Project. That should get the file small enough to post here.

**Note that some users have encountered difficulties with attachments, so I recommend first posting to the Test Board to make sure the attachments are working properly for you.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
buknoy357
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for the quick reply. Exactly how do I go about submitting a support case with Autodesk? I can't find a link on the support site. Thanks again!
Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: buknoy357

You have to be on subscription. Go to Autodesk.com » Support ▼ Autodesk Subscription, and sign in to the Subscription Center. Once logged in, you will see "Technical Support" towards the bottom of the page, with the option "Create a Support Case". I don't believe that you will be able to attach the file initially, but I'm sure that they will contact you and provide a means to transfer it once the case gets going.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report