Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Clouds in Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
705 Views, 2 Replies

Revision Clouds in Revit

How do y'all make your revision clouds look good? Whenever I create revisions clouds in a drawing set they (a) take way too long to create because you have to manually click about a million times and (b) look like crap because each bubble size is determined by manual placement.

Does any one have a method/system that I am missing?

Does any one know if there are any plans on creating an easier version of revisions?

IMO, you should be able to just outline a portion of the drawing with lines and then have it flash to uniform rev bubbles. Does this make sense? This is how autocad is and it makes things so much easier! 

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello There,

I am assuming you are using an older version of Revit and I am 100% agree with you. I am suffering the same pain as I am on 2014.

Revision clouds are much better in Revit 2015. They are improved by below:

- you have more options to draw revision clouds and you don't have to do click 100 times to draw a simple revision cloud. 

- you can easily change the scale of the revision clouds by going to view> revisions

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Mehdi

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, currently using 2014. Good to hear about the updates for 2015!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report