Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing shared parameters in a project with new shared parameters

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ArynBergman
447 Views, 3 Replies

Replacing shared parameters in a project with new shared parameters

Hi, I have to go through and replace 100's of shared parameters in a project; both in the families and in the project itself for the schedules. Does anybody know of a plugin tool that can do this? I found one called RTV Shared Parameter Manager that can replace shared parameters in a families outside of a project in a folder, but I can't get it to replace the shared parameters used in a project. Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
abulla
in reply to: ArynBergman

There's an addin called Parameter Jerk that may be able to do this. I haven't personally used it, but I remember hearing about it.

Message 3 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: abulla

I have no knowledge of this tool either, but from my quick search in sounds like it may work. As a matter of interest why are you setting the shared parameter in families. If you load them into a project they will acquire the coordinates from the file.

Thanks for posting.
Message 4 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: alan.quinn

I was thinking shared coordinates and not parameters. Please review the following liked of information on Shared Parameters

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2014/ENU/?guid=GUID-D0F45890-91E0-419B-B0EF-575BA83A4BE9

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report