Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcile Hosting - 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
grahamlyon77
1115 Views, 1 Reply

Reconcile Hosting - 2014

Hi 

Just on my first 2014 MEP project, for some reason the reconcile hosting graphics are not working at all??!

When an item is orphaned, we can change the graphics, colour, weight etc, for this instance though, it is not overriding...

I have updated graphics cards to the ones recommenced by Autodesk, still no joy?

Anyone had any issue with this, as it is a pain now having to hit "show" for every instance - especially when I am getting +400 orphaned instances!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: grahamlyon77

Hello and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

This may seem like a silly question, but under the 'Reconcile Hosting' palette click the "Graphics" button. Is the box checked for "Apply settings to elements in the list" at the top of the dialog?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report