Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistive View Setting Problem

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
thinagaran.cae
287 Views, 1 Reply

Realistive View Setting Problem

Hi..  I am working in Revit Mep... For our test project purpose i used project file of the revit defualt system template and i have modeled a basic house with wall, floor and ceiling. And then i have placed the air terminal diffusers and VAV box and drawn the duct system. After that when i changed from wire frame view to realistic view, still the wall & floor remains Wire frame but only the duct system have changed to realistic.. Can any one tell how could i change the setting .. so that i can see everything in realistic View...Please...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: thinagaran.cae

The solution is to change the View's Discipline to Coordination. The Discipline of a View affects the appearance of many elements, for instance, Walls, Windows, and other "out-of-discipline" elements are automatically set to half-tone and made transparent in a Mechanical or Electrical View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report