Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Nibco ProPress Elbow

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bbrown
674 Views, 4 Replies

Problems with Nibco ProPress Elbow

I've downloaded the Nibco ProPress elbow (PC606_PC607) from Seek and I'm getting a problem I don't know how to fix. I put the lookup tables in the right spot. I had a 45 deg Vic fitting that I changed to the PP fitting and it works correctly with one side disconnected. Once I reconnect the pipe, it wants to switch to a 90 deg fitting. The pipe is 4" and the lookup table has rows for 45 and 90 at 4". Anyone know how to fix this?Pic 1.PNG

Pic 2.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
travis
in reply to: bbrown

I had the same issue.  The way I ended up fixing it was a fluke to be honest with you.  The connectors in the family I found out both need to be assigned to angle.  See attached picture.

Message 3 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bbrown

Would you mind attaching that Family file here?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
bbrown
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Here are the files.

Message 5 of 5
bbrown
in reply to: travis

Travis was right. I went into the family and only one of the connectors was set to the Angle parameter. I set both to it and it's working great now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report