Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when loading int o project

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
iamwhatiam1234
295 Views, 4 Replies

Problem when loading int o project

Hai 

in the attached image 

you can see the hilighted area

why that are coming when i loaded in the project

some times unfortunately when i click on that the size of the equipment is changing automatically 

plzz advice

for ur refenrence i am attachment the family

Capture.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hey Raj,

This problem is because of the weak reference planes in the family.

Go to family editor and select the reference planes to which equipment boundary is attached or for that matter select all reference planes and change it to "not a reference".

Please mark this a soultion if it helps you.

Regards,

PK

Message 3 of 5

Hey Pk

i have a doubt

but when the other options are used like weak reference and all the references listed in "IN REFERENCE "

thanks
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: iamwhatiam1234

Those grips are available when a Reference Plane is constrained to a dimensional constraint that is linked to an "open" Instance Parameter, meaning one that is not driven by a formula. One can prevent these grips from appearing in the Project environment by either assigning a formula* to the relative Instance Parameter (even if it's just "=1mm") or by selecting the Reference Planes and setting their "Is Reference" Parameter to "Not a Reference" (as per pardeepkumar536's post).

*Note that if one assigns a direct reference formula (i.e. for "Param1", formula " = Param2 "), then Revit maintains a bidirectional relationship, meaning that one can still change the value of the Parameter with the formula and it will subsequently assign the correct value to the referenced Parameter. In this case, the grips will still appear in the Project environment. In order to "lock" such a Parameter, use the formula: = if(1=1,Param2,0)

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
iamwhatiam1234
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hey corey d

thaks

got some information but not clear yet
😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report