Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printed page scale

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
necad
255 Views, 4 Replies

Printed page scale

Has anyone else had a problem with the printed pages not printing at the proper scale? It's ok while we are just in the design stages, but eventually these plans will be needed by field personnel to build the building. It looks fine on the screen, I have uploaded the latest drivers for my plotter, no change.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mojova
in reply to: necad

are you printing from views or from sheets? I think to get the best control you have to print from sheets that you set up with views at a particular scale. obviously final plots will have their own sheets set up but to do partial plots during design is a little more hairy for some reason.

for me, I have an 8.5"x11" blank sheet that I set up so that if I need run a quick print of a partial area I can just create a view that I pull into that blank sheet that I know will print correctly. I can remove the view from the sheet after I've printed so that I can use it for other plots or delete the view entirely if it is not needed. not sure if that's the "right" way to do it but has worked so far.

hope that helps
Mike
Message 3 of 5
necad

Yes I set up sheets, inserted viewports, and set the scale.
Message 4 of 5
mojova

hmm...maybe check under settings in the print menu to be sure that you are zoomed 100% rather than fit to page. not sure what else....maybe Revit just doesn't like you 😉

it's happened to me before.

mike
Message 5 of 5
necad

I just plotted a page with the setting at 100%. Perfect. Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report