Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pressure Drop Tagging

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
magnolouis
1153 Views, 5 Replies

Pressure Drop Tagging

Hi All,

My Firm is just new and we are trying to implement a fully BIM Projects and right now My BIM Manager is working out on the Pressure Loss Report which Revit "Automatically produce" but our question is how to include Pressure Drop value in the Tagging? We tried doing the right way but it wont show even on the Duct Branches or in the Main Duct run is the multiple values has something to do with this?

Any Comments will be very much apprciated

Thank you...

L.Magno

BIM Modeller

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AVysotskiy
in reply to: magnolouis

Hi L.Magno,

I think there are 2 solutions:

1. Annotate - Color Fill - Duct Legend - Pressure Drop

2014-01-21_155233.png

2. Modify - Split Element to divide your Ducts to smaller parts

2014-01-21_160025.png

Hope these solutions will help!

Alexander Vysotskiy
CEO of Vysotskiy consulting | BIM trainer | University lecturer
Free BIM training courses (Russian only)
Facebook | VK | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 6
magnolouis
in reply to: AVysotskiy

Thanks Alex We done the same thing..
Message 4 of 6
rajen_i2005
in reply to: magnolouis

Hi,

I need one more advancement in this above topic.

is it possible to show critical path and the pressure drop values for that critical path sections.

highlighting the critical path

Thank you,

Message 5 of 6

Thanks, very helpful.

I found that there is a visual solution for the critical path just when you use the "ispector" button. The critical path will be show in red and the other in blue. But i can't find a way to see it always (not only when i'm inspecting the duct system).

Message 6 of 6

Hi,

Totally agree with you. I had faced same issues, we had to show the Critical path in PDF by tagging the section ID of critical path in model.So the engineer/reviewer would understand which was the critical path for that particular system.Wish the system inspector instead of just being a tool to identify critical path could also be view specific or ability to publish along with rest of tags.So that in PDF instead of tagging the critical path is always available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report