Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe System not displaying

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
WheelerCJ
671 Views, 3 Replies

Pipe System not displaying

Hello,

I have added a some new pipework in a working view but when I go to the sheet view it doesnt display. I've checked everything I can think of, its within the view range, it hasnt been hidden and its visibility is ticked in the filter in the template.

Where else in that view apart from the template can a pipe system be controlled? The same filter is applied in the working view and works as it should.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
WheelerCJ
in reply to: WheelerCJ

I just noticed the System Classification is under 'Hydronic Supply' whereas the other are under 'domestic hot water' etc, will this have anything to do it it? it's the only thing that I can see that is different between the pipe systems.

I can't change the system classification in the type properties as it's grey out, how do I do this? or better still how do I add this classification to display in the template?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: WheelerCJ

There are multiple possible culprits that may be responsible for the hidden Pipe, the most likely would be Workset or View Filter(s).

One cannot change a Pipe System's Classification - it is set in stone and it depends on which Piping System is was duplicated from.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
WheelerCJ
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Correct. There was a filter controlling 'Hydronic Supply' which was turned off.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report