Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe fiiting Not inheriting sytem type

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jturner
232 Views, 2 Replies

Pipe fiiting Not inheriting sytem type

Anyone have any idea why my pipe fitting will not adopt the pipe system it is being modelled with? (R-2014)

Jed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: jturner

If you edit the family and select the connector (both connectors) which System classification is set to?

what is your workflow when you create the fitting, do you manually insert it or you draw pipes and then the fitting does insert by itself?

It is possible to open new blank project and create simple 2 pipes and a fitting and attach it to this forum?

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 3
jturner
in reply to: Alaaeldin_Alsahli

the pipe connectors are set to 'Fitting' all good

i opened a new project, loaded my fitting families created new system and pipe type then created a filter. no problem the fittings adopted the system type and filter colour.

i model a pipe run and the pipe routing settings determine the families (fittings) to be used. so fittings insert by them selves

the only thing im not sure about is 'Work Flow', what are you refering to here?

ive sent a copy of the model to a local tech support group we have a subscription with.

cheers

J

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report