Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipe Drop / Riser Symbols in Revit MEP 2012

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gladson_dialog
3887 Views, 4 Replies

Pipe Drop / Riser Symbols in Revit MEP 2012

In Revit 2012, when I was drawing piping my pipe drop symbols and riser seems really small. I tried the normal way but it went really big, Could anyone know how do I fix it, please advice me.

Thanks in advance,

Gladson

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: gladson_dialog

Manage Tab » MEP Settings ▼ Mechanical Settings. In the left pane, select 'Pipe Settings'. Here, you can define the base sizes for you rise/drop symbols with "Pipe Rise / Drop Annotations Size". Note that the annotation size for fittings is controlled separately. The size listed is how large the symbol will be "on paper" in a 1/8" = 1'-0" scale drawing.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5

I some reason its not working, I did it for 2011 it was working, for sanitary the drop symbol is ok but for Domestic cold and hot it looks too small when I change the pipe rise/ drop annotation size to 1/2" it went too big, can I control it any other way

Thanks in advance

Gladson

Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: gladson_dialog

1/2" does sound way too big. Try increasing it to a lesser degree, such as to 3/32". In order to change the Annotation Size value to something like 3/32", you have to go to Manage Tab » Project Units, and under the Piping DIscipline select Pipe Size, and set the Rounding to the nearest 1/32". And Mechanical Settings is the only way to control this as far as I know.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5

thanks a lot it worked

Gladson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report