Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe Accessories Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GHASEM_ARIYANI
228 Views, 2 Replies

pipe Accessories Error

Hello

I When the Dialog Object Steyle,Thickness line pipe Accessories Edition to 1,I encounter the following warning...

MEPERROR.png

MEPERROR-1.png

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Sorry for the late reply...

Were you able to revert to a backup version of the file, prior to the appearance of the corruption? If the problem still persists, open a Support Case, which can be done on Autodesk's main website under the Subscription Center.

Some time ago, we had a similar occurrence, but I had traced the corruption back to the definition of two Families in the Project. I had opened a Support Case because I could not find a way to eliminate it. The Support Team sent it "up the line" to the Development Team, but I never heard anything about it. We ended up creating a new Project and copy/pasting the info over, since it was still early.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hello

Thank you for your answer .

When this warning appears All backup files will damage And they could not be opened.

Of course I used the tool override by elements The problem was solved.

MEP-2.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report