Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Load Classification Showing p in Panel Schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nfurgason
223 Views, 2 Replies

Phantom Load Classification Showing p in Panel Schedule

I have a phantom Motor load classification showing up in my panel schedules.  I have narrowed it down to my single-phase motor family, but cannot determine why it is showing up. I have eliminated all load classifications associated to 'motor' in favor of equipment. and it still appears...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dbutts7
in reply to: nfurgason

Quick question - create a new schedule based on the category of the object you're creating, and take a look at the parameters that are available - is there more than one Load Classification listed?

It may be possible that you have two identically named shared parameters, which would have different GUID's. We've had this happen frequently, so make a schedule and let me know what you see.

thanks - let me know if this helps.

David A. Butts

Engineering Technology Manager - Gannett Fleming

Autodesk Expert Elite

Revit Certified Professional/Autodesk Certified Instructor

Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, MEP, Plant 3D, BIM Collaborate Pro Subject Matter Expert

The MEP BIM/CAD Engineer Blog

Message 3 of 3
nfurgason
in reply to: dbutts7

dbutt7,

Thanks for the help. I was able to resolve the problem by removing the all of the connectors in the family, thus flushing the Load Classifications. Then, recreating them.

Still not sure what was causing the problem, though.

I never did get a chance to try your solution.

Thanks for the help.

nfurgason

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report