Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panels lose circuits in upgrade from 2012 to 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dennis
342 Views, 3 Replies

Panels lose circuits in upgrade from 2012 to 2013

Has anyone 'jumped' into 2013, upgraded a 2012 project to 2013,only to find the panels have lost their circuits?  If so, any fixes or ideas to fixes?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: dennis

I just tested this with a few receptacles and a single panel and the circuits survived the upgrade. Do all of your circuits lose their connection to the panel?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
dennis
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I too, did a test like you and can't duplicate the problem, making me wonder if it is a "size of model" thing.  I have asked my client to FTP the models to me to test "here at my house".  Will let ya know what I discover from that.  From what they describe, they lost everthing...and oddly, the panels will not re-host nor allow them to re-circuit to the same panels and they have to put new ones in. 

Message 4 of 4
dennis
in reply to: dennis

Well nevermind, I guess just our karma in the ether fixed it.  The client is saying that today it is working just fine.  What was going on last week is now "a mystery".

Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report