Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Schedule Won't Populate

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pokaphace
1176 Views, 4 Replies

Panel Schedule Won't Populate

I have created a simple system and I have run all receptacles and lights to a 120VAC panel. When I try to populate a panel schedule, no information shows up. Any idea what the problem could be? The 120VAC panel LVP1 is the child of the transformer (T1) and the transformer is a child of HVP1. I am new to Revit so I'm sure it's something really simple that I am missing. I attached some screenshot in a word document.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pokaphace

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

What is going wrong with the Panel Schedule, exactly? Are you just seeing a totally blank, and erroneous-looking Schedule? If so, this may be due to a corrupt version of the OOTB Panel Schedule. If this is the case, open the attached Revit Project along with yours and use Transfer Project Standards to import the "correct" definitions of the Panel Schedule Templates.

If the above does not solve the problem, please explain what steps you are taking and what you are experiencing.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
pokaphace
in reply to: CoreyDaun

It iwas a totally blank schedule. I transferred your template and I'm making progress. But no values populate. I attached a screenshot of the schedule and the settings for the panel schedule.

Message 4 of 5
pokaphace

I've tried every option I could think of. Could it be my distribution system or some circuit setting?

Message 5 of 5
pokaphace

I found my screwup. For some reason, a panel wasn't selected for my lights and receptacles. Everything is good now. Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report