Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel Schedule Template Not Updating?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
aschneider1
831 Views, 2 Replies

Panel Schedule Template Not Updating?

I have a Panel Schedule Template that started out as a 42 Slot Panel Schedule. After starting to Circuit my Receptacles, I increased the 'number of slots shown' to be 54 in the Template Options.  However, when I update the Panel the Receptacles are circuited to, then continue to circuit more Receptacles to the Panel, I cannot use the 'Move Down' function past 42.  Have I missed a step?  Or can I not do that, since I started circuiting the Receptacles prior to making my changes to the Panel Schedule Template?  Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Adrianna Schneider, LEED AP
AEC Solutions Engineer

:

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You just need to re-apply the template to the panel board and then it updates.

It may be worht make a couple of different templates for different sized panel boards.

If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
aschneider1
in reply to: aschneider1

I figured out the issue.  Although I updated the Panel template, I also needed to add the # of Poles in the actual Panelboard itself.

Adrianna Schneider, LEED AP
AEC Solutions Engineer

:

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report