Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlaping Pipe Gaps

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
SKENGINEERS
367 Views, 4 Replies

Overlaping Pipe Gaps

I have some pipe that's is represented as hidden below some pipe thats represented above ground. How can I change the gap to not be so large at the point where one pipe passes above the other when the hidden when the grapics display option is set to hidden?

pipe.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jrobker
in reply to: SKENGINEERS

Look in (MS) Mechanical settings. Change the inside outside gap under hidden line.

"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 3 of 5
SKENGINEERS
in reply to: Jrobker

Thank you. That's exacty what I was looking for. On another note, Is there any way to change the default diameter of my pipe in a single line view. In other words, the pipe is say 2" to be run inside a wall. But the default in the single line doesn't represent it as 2" diameter and thus the pipe in the wall appears differently and the diameter extends outside of the 4" wall thickness.

Message 4 of 5
Jrobker
in reply to: SKENGINEERS

No. In coarse view the thickness of the line is either determined by *hierarchy* object styles-->Model categories--> filters-->overdriven in view line weights for the pipe. If you want to show the pipe as the actual size, than you need to set your view to fine.

"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 5 of 5
SKENGINEERS
in reply to: Jrobker

Thank you so much for all your help, truly appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report