Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nurse Call Equipment

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2755 Views, 7 Replies

Nurse Call Equipment

Anyone do much work with Nurse Call?  I had to make some of my own families.  I see there is an option for designing a system but what do I connect to.  Is there some head end equipment I need to install?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

The system is pretty generic and you will have to populate the circuit properties with Project Parameters for any kind of extensive data. Nurse Call devices should be of said category with a connector of the same type. They will connect to an Electrical Equipment family with the Part Type 'Other Panel' and same Nurse Call connector. You can create a Data Panel Template or create a schedule to use the information from the "Panel" the Devices and the Circuits as needed.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you

Message 4 of 8
mailingXTCQF

I am also thinking of installing Nurse Call Equipment. But while reading the reviews.

Message 5 of 8
RobDraw
in reply to: mailingXTCQF

What reviews?

Did you have a question?

It looks like you posted without finishing your thought. 

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 8
1ameliapentagast1

A friend of mine installed Nurse Call Equipment, everything seems to work well.

Message 7 of 8
1ameliapentagast1

Let's see what happens next. Actually, I'm not sure if this is a very good idea. I once researched this topic using this site https://studymoose.com/becoming-a-nurse in college. You can also read it if you are interested. Maybe you can find an alternative for yourself.

Message 8 of 8
RobDraw
in reply to: 1ameliapentagast1

Are you sure you posted the correct link? I don't see anything related to Revit and/or BIM.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report