Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of the Fields in my Conduit Run Schedule are Showing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chadclark
1002 Views, 3 Replies

None of the Fields in my Conduit Run Schedule are Showing

I have tried to create a conduit run schedule multiple times now. I am sure I am missing on little step, then again Smiley Frustrated

I have created a conduit fitting schedule with no issues at all. All fields are filled out correctly, however I can NOT get any information at all to show up in the fields of my conduit run schedule.

Thanks in advance for the help that anyone can provide.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: chadclark

The Conduit Run Schedule will only populate with Conduits of the type "Conduits Without Fittings". This Conduit Type indicates that the conduit run will be constructed using continuous segments and bends, rather than adding joint fittings. You should be able to select your Conduit and use the Type Selector to change it to an appropriate "Without Fittings" Type.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
SteveKStafford
in reply to: CoreyDaun

To get around this odd limitation the Revit help documentation offers THIS workaround.  Or so I thought... it actually doesn't get around it, though it sounded like it did at first...sorry.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 4 of 4
bimau
in reply to: SteveKStafford

Still not fixed in 2017.

Very strange limitation indeed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report