Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next release

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rnp
Contributor
194 Views, 4 Replies

Next release

when? when ? when? i'm hoping not to create few contents...getting tired of creating stuff that's included in ABS.

hope you release it before AU...if not...entire AU will be spent complaining about lack of contents..
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Scott_Womack
in reply to: rnp

Personel from Autodesk cannot respond to your questions. Traditionally, a new release of the Revit Products has been coming in the April time frame. At AU they have begun dropping strong hints on the next release, if you know how to ask questions correctly.

Subscription members were notitifed of additional content that was release a while ago.

-Scott
Message 3 of 5
rnp
Contributor

thanks
i don't expect Autodesk people to reply to this...i was hoping someone on the board heard something.

I've over 100 seats of autocad, revit on subscription...i haven't heard anything from them. I'll ask my reseller.
Message 4 of 5
wookie

You'd be better off posting on a non-autodesk forum. If anyone has 'heard' anything they shouldn't the moderators will delete it. (and so they should)

But while we're on the subject, who's experienced microsofts 'Ribbon' Its horrid I say. Horrid. Horrid. Horrid.

I havent 'heard' anything. But I expect it will find its way into all ms compatible products.
Message 5 of 5
mmassey

Additional content for subscription customers??

Where can a subscription customer get this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report