Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New views are making problems in old views....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pratheeshjaison
275 Views, 3 Replies

New views are making problems in old views....

Hi, I am working in revit mep file which linked with revit structural and revit architectural. As per my project requirement, I need to create 96 layouts of the model. When I am creating a new layout, I need to create some new sections and details also. So that section lines is showing in my other layout views……how can I create new sections without affecting other layout views…??..Or is there any option for freeze views..? I don’t want to show new items in selected views…..please help me……

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
abulla
in reply to: pratheeshjaison

Are you asking how to prevent sections from appearing on other views? If so, you can hide them manually in each view. What we've been doing lately is assigning a sub-discipline to our sections so that we can add a filter to our other views where we don't want that section to appear.
Message 3 of 4
pratheeshjaison
in reply to: abulla

The actual problem is, when i am drawing the 95th layout section, that section line is showing all previous views.

it means i need to go back to the all 94 layouts and hide that new section line........it will take more than 2 hour extra for updating other layout. That is making me crazy.....

Message 4 of 4
abulla
in reply to: pratheeshjaison

Yes I would add a filter that reads the sub-discipline of sections then, and apply that to all your other views.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report