Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Revit MEP 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
edmcmahon
393 Views, 2 Replies

New to Revit MEP 2011

Hello. I am trying to learn the Revit MEP 2011 program. I gotten as far as to make a floor plan in 2D and 3D. I am stuck at drawing in conduit risers with out the warning of "no auto-route solution". All I am trying to do is go from point a to point b with bend and angle but i keep getting stopped after the 1st run. Need help.

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
embolisim
in reply to: edmcmahon

do you have the appropriate bends loaded into your project?

In the families part of the Project Browser, find your Conduit & see whats its default fittings are. Then check the Conduit Fittings section to make sure they are present. If not, you will need to chose Load Family from the Insert tab & load them.

Message 3 of 3
NicholasWard
in reply to: edmcmahon

When drawing risers, what view are you in? In AutoCAD, I would often draw system layouts viewing it in isometric 3D. When I try doing that in Revit, I tend to get a lot of error messages. If you're doing that, try drawing in an elevation view instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report