Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Schedule to Read TOC on Hanger

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kpierce
411 Views, 5 Replies

Need Schedule to Read TOC on Hanger

Help! I have attached the hanger family that I am having issues with. I am needing it to read the Top of Channel (TOC) height from the Reference Level. This reference level changes throughout the project depending on where the hanger is located. I will need the TOC height to change as my hanger changes to accomodate cable tray, conduit and or busway elevation changes.

Right now, the TOC does not read correctly. Can anyone help?   

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: kpierce

To help the community get a better idea of which dimension is incorrect, pleasre reply with a small sample file.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 6
kpierce
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

Is the attachment of the family not enough information? Please tell me what more information I can provide.
Message 4 of 6
Chris.Aquino

While we were able to see the dimensions, we're not sure what they should be in your specific use case. More information, like what you are seeing vs. what you expect to see would be helpful.

Chris Aquino
@Aquinotecture

Message 5 of 6
kpierce
in reply to: Chris.Aquino

The dimensions I am looking for vary depending on the top of the channel 1 (TOC) and the known reference level. It is currently reading between 4 ?" and 6" when I look at my schedule. The dimensions should be reading between 5' and 12'. I need the dimension for each hanger (which varies depending on where the hanger is placed) from TOC 1 to Reference Level. Does this clarify anything? Thank you for your assistance.
Message 6 of 6
Chris.Aquino

Thank you for the update.

What is the reference plane? Is it the floor? The ceiling?

A sample project file with a hanger and schedule would better illustrate what you are seeing vs. what you expect to see.

Chris Aquino
@Aquinotecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report