Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving conduits to a new reference level (Revit MEP 2013)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
efranki
821 Views, 1 Reply

Moving conduits to a new reference level (Revit MEP 2013)

I drew several conduit runs on one reference level, a new level was added and I need my conduits to be referenced to the new level. 

When I select an entire run, I no longer have the option to change the reference level (I suppose because there are straight pieces as well as fittings in the run?).  When I select individual pieces of the run, some will allow me to change the ref level but others give me the error message: The conduit has been modified to be in the opposite direction or insufficient space to create the required fittings.

How can I get everything to the new reference level?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lanl
in reply to: efranki

Hi efranki,

You can try the steps below:

1. Select the conduits and fttings on level 1

2. Use Ctrl+X to cut the seleted items

3. Go to Modify tab- -Paste, click Aligned to Selected Level, in Select Levels dialog, select Level 2. See attachment "aligned to level.JPG".

Then all te condits and fittings will move to level 2 and their reference level will also change to level 2.

Thanks.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Lei Lan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report