Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model lines

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
thombrady
289 Views, 3 Replies

Model lines

Can someone please tell me where my model line visibility is? This must be something easy but true to Revit it is not under lines... go figure.I have created a family with model lines but they are not showing up in the model. I have checked everything I can think of & no luck. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: thombrady

Can you verify that the lines are not just turned off in the family, and that they are visible at all detail levels?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
thombrady

That is confirmed. I edited the family & clicked on convert lines. I do not know what I did but I now see them in my model. Sometimes the best solutions are the ones you find by accident.

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun

That would indicate that the lines were originally Symbolic Lines, and then they were converted to Model Lines by that command.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report