Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing lines when making sheets

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
267 Views, 0 Replies

Missing lines when making sheets

I'm working with Revit MEP 2010, and i've encountered a (hopefully) small problem: when making sheets i noticed that the representation of some pipes is not as it should be. When you look at the attached picture you'll see that there are lines missing which should be present because they form the outside of (in this case) the bend. This happens only on sheets.
It seems to me that this is just a display-error, but so far i am unable to fix it. I've downloaded and installed the most recent drivers of my graphics-card, played with the graphic settings of Revit MEP and even placed the missing lines manually (with model-lines), but with no succes. Placing the lines manually works fine of course, but it is a lot of work because i have these missing lines on almost all my drawings. It is not limited to only bends either, this happens on tees, crosses, y-junction and so on, even normal pipes will sometimes not be drawn correctly on sheets.

Does someone have the same problem and perhaps have a solution? It is not a big issue, but it is very irritating to check my sheets every time to find these little errors and add them manually. In 3D everything looks fine, no missing lines there.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report