Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mirror ELEC Model

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
312 Views, 4 Replies

Mirror ELEC Model

Hi

If the model is symmetric,Is it possible to mirror shaped like

Wiring - plug and ... There?

Mirror MEP.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
abulla
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

You can, but the mirrored elements will become orphaned. Orphaned elements lose their association with a host, so they won't move if the wall moves.
Message 3 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: abulla

hi

Thanks for your answer.

This is my problem.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Because so much time is wasted for a series of repetitive work.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

If you happen to have a project in which the Architectural elements exist in the same model as the electrical devices, then I've found a method employing the "Mirror Project" command. While this same method can be followed while using an Architectural Link, the elements' hosting cannot be preserved, and they will become unassociated. I will explain this method further, in you're at all interested.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

hi

Thanks for your answer.

But File architecture The link is the MEP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report