Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'master' location for levels to be included in section views

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dtiemeyer
364 Views, 1 Reply

'master' location for levels to be included in section views

I have a project where many sections will not show the levels created. The levels exist, but the level line/head sybol does not appear in sections until the depth of the section is great enough to include some imaginary point, and then the level lines appear in the section view. See the 2 attached images. How can I make my levels show up across the entire plane of existence in my Revit project?

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: dtiemeyer

Create or go to an Elevation or Section View on a perpendicular angle that shows the Levels. Select them and drag the grip to extend the Levels farther to the sides. If they penetrate into the area of your Section View, Then they should show up on that View and any other Sections cut with those bounds.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report