Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost a dwg, where is it?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lotta.johannesson
286 Views, 1 Reply

Lost a dwg, where is it?

Hi all!

I've got a question which I can't answer, so I put my trust in to you'll. Smiley Happy

Is there any way to see in Revit to which view/level a linked dwg is attached to? I can see in the visibility/graphics dialog that it is still in the project.....but where?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

Lotta

Fell in love with Revit in 2008.

Don't forget: Kudos and Solutions!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

LJ~

I have seen linked and inserted DWG files show up in 3-D views, so you might make one of those, and expand the section box as far as you want in all six directions 

However, as always, please be aware that the appearance of any object in Revit could have a dependency on other, seemingly unrelated issues, factors, objects, and force fields over which you likely have no control.  For instance, the phase of the moon, the state of the tides, the current direction of the pressure on your tectonic plate, or the location of the mothership in its orbit can are all valid visibility controls in some versions of Revit.  Those change, of course, with each release.

Best of luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report