Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookup table

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
632 Views, 4 Replies

Lookup table

When I draw Pipe Lookup table will appear in the Warning fitting. 

MEP-6.jpg

Fitting in a family space Must be imported manually Lookup Table.

MEP-7.jpg

Is there a way to automatically Load a LookUp Table for pipes؟؟ (in The project template = *RTE)

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

With Revit 2014, one of the major changes to the program was that the Family Lookup Tables are stored within the Family file, now, instead of in a dedicated folder location. My guess is that your Tee Family somehow doesn't have the Lookup Table associated with it. In order to check, open your Family for editing and open the Family Types dialog. On the right side, you'll see a button "Manage..." under "Lookup Tables". Once loaded, the table can be referenced by formulas in the Family. Open an OOTB Revit Family for an example. If you upgrade a Family from an older version, Revit should embed the correct Lookup Table into the new Family.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

So the only way is to manually؟؟؟

I've used the template version 2009 And the Save As Template 2015.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Opening an old Family file with the new version of Revit should upgrade it so that it is functional (meaning that it should include the table), but if you experiencing problems upgrading the file, maybe it is because it is too old. I don't know, I am just guessing at a possibility. Can you post the old version of the file you are having trouble upgrading?

edit:

By the looks of your error message in the first post, I think your Pipe Lookup Table is not the problem, it is the Lookup Table within the Tee Fitting Family.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you very good tip Using plug-In file Upgrader.

The problem was resolved with version 2015 and all settings.

MEP-8.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report