Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Model Floor Hatching

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rschnureIV
3351 Views, 4 Replies

Linked Model Floor Hatching

I am not able to turn off the floor concrete pattern within this view (see attached pdf)  I went into the linked arch model and custom and turned the floor pattern visibilty to off and it is still on.  Any Ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CoreyDaun
in reply to: rschnureIV

My first thought is that there in an issue with the Link V/G Overrides.

Under V/G » Revit Links tab, does it appear anything like this? Specifically, the bottom line that I show in blue.

|             Visibility            | Halftone | Underlay |     Display Settings    |

|─þ LinkName                |      ¨      |       ¨      | Custom                     |

|   þ 1(<Not Shared>)' |      ¨      |       ¨      | Custom                     |

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 5
tim.winnington

Check in the Architectural file and I would guess the architect has assigned a material to the slab and the material is assigned a surface pattern which unfortunately comes through in the link.

The only way I have found to deal with this is to edit in the Architectural changing the surface pattern to no pattern and save. Unfortunately deleting the material does not remove the pattern.

Message 4 of 5
rschnureIV
in reply to: CoreyDaun

No that is not the case Robert Schnure Mechanical Designer/Cad Coordinator Mechanical Engineering Tel.: (610) 524-5920 x 2251 Dir.: (610) 423-6251 Toll free: (877) 243-9711 Fax: (610) 524-2443 SNC-Lavalin Project Services, Inc. 436 Creamery Way, Suite 100 Exton | Pennsylvania | United States | 19341NOTICE - This email message, and any attachments, may contain information or material that is confidential, privileged and/or subject to copyright or other rights. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or reliance on this message, or anything contained therein, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you may have received this message in error, kindly inform the sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5
CoreyDaun

Try turning off the floor's Cut Pattern. If that doesn't work, then does the pattern vanish if you turn off the Floors Category under V/G » Revit Links » Custom?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report