Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Levels changed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Jrobker
251 Views, 3 Replies

Levels changed

The Architect moved a level up 1' . When I reloaded the latest model I had multiple errors about connectivity and fittings going in the wrong direction. I deleted all elements and am now in the process of repairing all connections. Is there an easy way of moving everything up 1'. If I try this I get another error about the relationship between elements only being able to move in different directions not the same. . If I try this another way the move command and nudge don't even work. Do I really have to manually go in and move the elements piece by piece until everything is moved? I'm talking HVAC, Mechanical Piping, Plumbing, Medical gas. What is the easiest way to do this?
"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Jrobker

You need to be copying and monitoring the arch levels. When the arch then moves a level you will be prompted to do a coordination review. Then you have the ability to accept the change and your level and systems (HVAC....) will move accordingly
Message 3 of 4
Jrobker

I did. My offset height is in relation to the level I am working on. The Architect moved the level up 1 foot and pushed all my ductwork through the floor on the level above. My plenum space decreased by 1 foot. I need to essentially change my offset height for every element -1 foot. I was thinking about changing the height of the associated level back to what it was. I would then be concerned with exposed duct in the associated level rooms. This seems much easier to my alternative. In AutoCAD I did nothing. Now I have to redesign...Very efficient. Oh ya, the Architect wants this in 1 day.
"It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow."

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

When creating your plenum levels, monitor them back to the architects floor level - should help some

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report